Wisdom Corner: Only you and God can make your dream, a reality. Part 1.


When a Prophet sees and speaks, critically analyze the prophesy, press to proffer solutions and be apt to match it with the happenings as time rolls through.


I proposed a prophetic intervention that can curb insecurity and youth restiveness by engaging the Igbo youths  with Skills, Creative Solution Mentorship, Financial Empowerment and positive Influencers. I started the vision from 2010. By 2015, it started yielding impact but, wolves in sheepskin came in and shattered the dream kept me in debt.

I wailed till 2019, I started again with One Youth, one digital skill in Ehime Mbano. The leaders I ran to sponsor this vision sniffed it. I ran to the State in June 2020, submitted a proposal to move youths out of the street and engage them positively for the good of the society and because I am seen as a non-partisan person, the submitted proposal was caged in the office cabinet. 

Like Elijah, I decided to go to the cocoon till the evil days will be over.
Even the church is not helping matters. The church authorities collect money and leave the flocks helpless.

All this I see and shout, "Obodo agbarigo"!
Only you and God can decide your future. Always pray for the divine insight and power to make your dreams come true.

Yours sincerely,
 Onyeozi Kelvin Alisi, 
 UGOAMAKA Igbo Niile.

🎯 *Powered by The Tillonaire Show.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SFI FOUNDATION: The Old People's Day 2023

UAAG Grant: We Plead with the Government to Lift the Disbursement.

The Orie Ikpa - Nkwo Dioka Nzerem Road Maintenance: Hon Kelechi Iwueze' Associates Intervene.